Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Monday 6 September 2010

wedding card using bookatrix


This is a card made for my son's partner Tracy, whose best friend is getting married on Friday.

I've used a decoupaged flower motif for the main image, with purple and ivory pearlised cardstock.  The hearts are cut using a cuttlebug die, and peeloff corners, lines and letters, a little stickles glitter and a few lilac pearls complete the card.  The box has another decoupaged pansy motif from the same set.


I always enjoy making wedding cards, (especially bookatrix), and have another couple coming up over the next week or two, but now I'm working on cards for the loads of birthdays that pop up in September.


Thanks very much for looking at my gallery, and for any comments you wold like to leave.  xx Jill

No comments: