Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Thursday 16 September 2010

the fourth birthday card this week!





















This is the fourth birthday card this week, and still one more to go for my son in law on Friday!  I need to get started on Christmas cards really,  but there's still lots to do before I can get going on those.

This image, by Ching Chou Kuik, is from Sweet Pea Stamps in the States, which I stamped and then coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is cut with a nestie, and the ribbon and most of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (others are Prima).  Although the image looks light and the red flowers look horribly dark, they are much brighter irl, but as the weather is poor at present, I wasn't able to get a picture that was anywhere near the real colours.  Autumn's definitely coming looking at the forecast today, so I'll be making Scotch Broth tomorrow!

 The background paper is Basic Grey (Euphoria I think), from Jill at The Hobby House, and cardstock from A Maze of Memories.

Thanks very much for visiting: and please leave a comment if you can.  xx Jill

No comments: