Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 7 September 2010

cards made in August






















Another new post today: I'm trying to catch up with all the cards I made in August, and put them onto my blog.

This was an anniversary card for my daughter and her husband for their thirteenth wedding anniversary last week, using a Craft Creations decoupage which I've had for a long time, and glittered with Stickles stardust. 

It's very simple in layout, with Bazzill Bling cardstock from A Maze of Memories, some silver embossed card, and some pretty self-adhesive ribbon.  The little flowers are Petaloo from Wendy at Stamps and Memories, and the leaves are punched with a MS branch punch, and they are all coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is computer generated.






















I used this La Pashe image to make a card for our very dear friend Sandy's 65th birthday.  This was a perfect image, as he's a retired pub landlord.  Although the decoupage was quite fiddly to cut out, everything is beautifully printed on high quality paper, which makes life a bit easier.  It's just a very simple background with sepia cardstock, as the image is so busy.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for any comments you would like to leave.  xx Jill

No comments: