Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Thursday 2 September 2010

6th birthday card


This was a birthday card (which I made when I was away on holiday) for our gorgeous grandson Drew for his sixth birthday.  He loves dinosaurs, and has got lots of really big plastic ones in his bedroom which he loves to play with.  This set of papers was a digi-download from Nitwit collections , which I printed out and then decoupaged, with a bit of stickles glue.  The papers in the set are really nice, and I especially liked those jungly leaves, which I edged with a darker green copic marker.  The little dinosaurs and trees etc are very cute, and there's loads to choose from in the set.  The dark green card is my favourite coredinations from A Maze of Memories.

The inside was also decorated with dps and another little decoupaged dinosaur.  We posted it off from the Isle of Wight, as Drew loves to get letters in the post, and my daughter said he really loved it!  Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the card, so I had to wait until I got back to my daughter's home.  My senior moments are beginning to join together to become days and weeks!!




Thanks very much for visiting my blog, and please feel free to leave any comments.  xx Jill

No comments: