Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 11 September 2010

40th birthday card



I really love this Sweet pea stamp by Ching Chou Kuik which I got from the States, and coloured with copic markers and transparent glitter pens from Wendy at Stamps and Memories.  The flowers are a mixture of Prima and WOC flowers, and the papers are Jasmyne from Bo Bunny.

I diecut the little label with nesties and coloured the ribbon with copics to match, and used plain cardstock from coredinations.























This is a card for a friend who hits the big 40 tomorrow, so I hope she will like it.

Thanks very much for visiting my blog and for any comments you might leave.  xx Jill

1 comment:

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Jill, gorgeous image and love the colours and beautiful flowers too.
Kelly.x