Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Monday 20 December 2010

On the home stretch with the Christmas cards!

I've almost finished the cards for delivery, so just the home ones to complete now.  Yes I know some of you finished in August, but I'm not that organised (or motivated) so I didn't start till mid-October.


I've loved the new Papermania classic Christmas papers this year, especially the red-foiled ones.  I found some really lovely ruby red satin foiled paper in Brushstrokes, which goes with it beautifully, and I sprayed gold glimmer mist over the flowers to match.  The toppers and robin sentiment came in the paper pack, which was very handy.  The poinsettias are mulberry paper from Jill at The Hobby House, or some old glittered Prima ones from last year, now sadly finished.  Shedloads of glitter again: I just can't keep my hands off the stuff!  The sentiment in the card below is from LOTV; these come in a set and are very useful to tuck in behind flowers.


The holly leaves are punched with an EK punch, and the fern is an MS branch punch from Wendy at Stamps and Memories, which I've had for a while, and is my absolute favourite.










Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for any comments you would like to leave: I love to hear from you!

xx Jill

No comments: