Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Sunday 26 December 2010

Cards for the family guys

It's always a challenge to make Christmas cards that aren't too girly, so I mostly used trees and snowflakes.

That docrafts freebie embossed tree has been much in use this year, this time for son-in-law Bruce, with royal blue mirror card this time.






I use some Dovecraft decoupage for son-in-law Garry, with background papers from an A5 Papermania pad


My husband's card again used royal blue mirror card, with a linen finish, some lovely star-printed card from my stash and a recycled cut-out scene from an old card.  I added some shiny gold card and a silver glitter die-cut star, with some peeloff stars in the corners.

The easel card for Danny was made from various die-cut stars put together, with some more royal mirror card and some snowflake paper from the Papermania pad.  All the smaller snowflakes on the cards were punched with MS punches.  Lots and lots of glitter too.


Thanks so much for stopping by to look at my blog, and for any comments you would like to leave.  xx Jill

No comments: