Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Wednesday 29 December 2010

Christmas cards for family friends

These are the cards for our family friends that we see over the Christmas period.

This first one is a Hunkdory design, and was very simple indeed: it just needed popping onto matts and layers.  The poinsettias needed a few beads in the centre and the leaves are an MS punch.  Some glitter and it was quickly finished.



The next two are again very simple Kanban designs with snowflakes cut with MS punches.  I'm usually a more is more kind of girl, but this time I think simplicity works better.  I love the red foiled card, found at Brushstrokes craft shop in Wokingham.  It's a beautiful satiny ruby colour which shines softly, and I've used it a lot this year on quite a few of my cards, and also made quite a few poinsettias out of it with a Marianne die.























Thanks very much for visiting my blog, and I really appeciate your messages and comments.  xx Jill

No comments: