Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas cards for the "girls" in the family

Here are the female Christmas cards for the family.  (Grandchildren's cards and family friends' cards will follow later.)

The first one for our daughter Louise, uses a Kanban image which was decoupaged onto an easel card, with some very sweet holly printed bp from Craft Creations.  The poinsettias were die-cut with a Marianne die from a lovely shiny red foiled card, and the punched leaves are EK (holly) and MS (gold fern).


The second one for daughter Melanie is another easel card using an LOTV image pre-printed onto squares, to which I added extra colour with copic markers.  The bps are from last year's Kars Christmas paper, which I really loved, with plain card from coredinations.  The peach poinsettias are white ones coloured with copics and were from the Hobby House, with diecuts again from Marianne.  I've heavily sprayed both with Glimmer Mist, together with the punched leaves.


Thanks so much for looking at my cards: it's much appreciated.  xx Jill




1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

both cards are simply adorable, i love the flowers
Kevin xx