Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 18 December 2010

Christmas Cards coming out of my ears!!

I've made so many Christmas cards in the last couple of weeks, and I've not been near my blog.  Small excuse in that I've also had a rotten cold, we visited Alastair in Huddersfield for his 40th birthday, and we've also been off to Bournemouth for a couple of days. 

Our son's Christmas present to us, was a pair of tickets to see "War of the Worlds" at the BIC.  What an AMAZING show: just totally spectacular, and we've always loved the music.  So we just had to stay over a couple of nights and have one of the Mandarin restaurants superb Peking Feasts.  Perfect!!

Any way, enough waffle and on to the Christmas cards.  These cards are for current Jazz teacher Scott and former jazz teacher Danyl, who did so brilliantly in X-factor last year and who is now travelling around doing live gigs for a living.  Nice one Dan!!  These are both made from last year's left-over cards from my daughter, which I decoupaged to make them 3D.  The dps are from Forever Friends and the new Papermania set.  The snowflake punches are from MS and EK, and the sentiments are also Papermania.  There's more glitter glue than you'd believe, and the odd few stick on gems from Jill at the Hobby House.  There's some nice shiny red card too from Brushstrokes in Wokingham, which is difficult to see, but quite eyecatching irl.


Thanks very much for visiting my blog.  Please leave a comment and your blog address, so I can come and visit you too.

xx Jill

No comments: