Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Thursday 23 December 2010

Cuttlebug cards leading up to the big day

 Just a few of the cards I made using my cuttlebug.  They started out really simply with an embossed image, and then got more complicated as I went on: I really don't know when to stop!



They are all made using embossing folders, with the first one a freebie from the Docrafts magazine.  This folder is a real little gem, and embosses really easily and cleanly.  All it needed was several bottles of glitter glue, some bps and a couple of snowflakes with gems in the centre.  I love the new large snowflake punch from MS, and have used it a lot, with last year's smaller MS punches.  Unfortunately the little snowflake punch is broken (and rattling very unhealthily!!) as I tried to force it to cut card thicker than it could cope with, so I'm now having to use one that's not so neat.


The second card uses a cuttlebug embossing folder from a couple of years ago, with satin mirror card in ruby which is gorgeous irl (but not in the photo).  The third one is this year's Papermania folder on silver satin card, with some lovely blue shiny Kanban card in the background, with silver stars foiled onto it.  Very scrummy and very expensive, so I was quite sparing with it.



Thanks very much for visiting, and please let me know, so that I can come and visit your blog too.  xx Jill


No comments: