Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Friday 14 May 2010





















Two more male thank you cards using the Persimmon Range of papers from Papermania, together with one of their diecuts and some ribbon (all from Brushstrokes at Wokingham).  The dark blue cardstock is coredinations from A Maze of Memories, and I couldn't resist a little Stickles glitter glue!


















The second one is very similar, with a slightly different layout, and has metallic peel-off strips, which I rarely use nowadays.

No comments: