Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 11 May 2010

Thank you cards: first set























This is the first of a long line of Thank you cards planned for the helpers at our recent dance show.  Many months of hard work always go into this, and everyone is a volunteer, so it's nice to be able to give a personal thank you card to all those members of the crew who worked so hard to make it such a success.

This Pink Gem designs stamp is "Summer Milly" which I have coloured with copic markers from Wendy at Stamps and Memories, who also provided the MS leaf punch.  The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the silver rub-on sentiment, the Papermania and MME papers are from Brushstrokes in Wokingham.  The Stickles glitter glue and the little gems are from Jill at The Hobby House.

Thanks very much for looking at my blog, and for any comments you'd like to leave.  xx Jill

No comments: