Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 11 May 2010



















A couple of male thank you cards: how tricky to think of something for this! 

I went for Navy coredinations and red Bazzill Bling cardstock from A Maze of Memories, with Papermania men's papers and red Stickles glitter glue from Brushstrokes in Wokingham.  The  Sizzix diecut sentiment and corner die are from Cutting Edge crafts. The next one is very similar, with a different  layout  and (Cuttlebug) corner die.  Rather more functional than inspired, and there are several to do!

1 comment:

Lavender and old lace said...

what a nice card love the papers