Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 25 May 2010

the last two


These are the last two thank yous for the guys who helped at the show, and I'm very glad they're all finished, as I found it hard to find some extra inspiration, so finding these new papers really helped.  Again I've tried to keep a similar look to them both.

For both cards the dps, fancy die-cuts and ribbons are from the Persimmon range by Papermania, which have quite a masculine look to them.  The hexagon die cuts are nesties, and the stars are punches from Hobbycraft, all with a little bling (courtesy of Stardust stickles of course)!




No comments: