Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 17 April 2010



















A wedding card for a work colleague of my son-in-law, who is getting married next week.  The WOJ bride was stamped and then masked, followed by the stamped swing.  I used Bazzill Bling plain cardstock, and Papermania dps from the Confetti range, with a little self-adhesive heart border.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts simmered with a little pearl Glimmer Mist, with punched leaves.  The bling and tulle are from Jill at The Hobby House.  Very unusually for me, I've added some peeloffs to make a gold border.





I also made a card insert, and a little decorated box to match the card.

No comments: