Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 17 April 2010

5th Anniversary card



















5th Wedding Anniversary card for our daughter
Louise, and her husband Bruce using Sarah Kay stamp "a Kiss for Chloe", which is coloured with copic markers.  The dps are from BGs new Kyoshi pad, which is really pretty, and plain cardstock is Coredinations.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the punched leaves, border and heart use MS punches.  Ribbon, stardust Stickles and little pearl hearts are from Hobbycraft.  The sentiment and insert are computer generated, with the background coloured with copics.

No comments: