Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 13 April 2010

the final few!


This easel card was for my daughter Louise and her husband Bruce, and uses Milly with Tulips from Pink Gem Designs, coloured with copic markers.  The dp is from the floral set of Wild Rose Studios, and the cardstock is Bazzill dotty.  Flowers are a mixture of Prima and Hobbycraft.





This card was for a very old friend, and is from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit collection, coloured with copic markers.  I've used Nesties and an MS patp Pansy set to punch the edges.  The little grey pearls were very kindly given to me by Jill at The Hobby House, and the flowers are a mix of some from Hobbycraft, and Wild Orchid crafts.  Dp is Papermania from the Rose Garden Set.





This was a very simple card to make for some dear friends living in Scotland.  The beautiful little fairy is from Lily of the Valley, and is coloured with copic markers.  I've used Nesties and also the MS patp eyelet set to punch the edges of the Bazill bling blue cardstock, and the dp is Papermania from the Rose Garden Set again.  The flowers are again mix of some from Hobbycraft, and Wild Orchid crafts.  The little sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs.






This adorable Magnolia image is coloured with copic markers, with the little sentiment from Pink Gem Designs.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts who are doing lovely colour sets at the moment, and the dps are Papermania.  The tulle and charm are from Jill at The Hobby House.  That's all the Easter cards, so now on to the next round of birthdays: there's no rest for the wicked!

No comments: