Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 13 April 2010

The last few Easter cards


This was a Forever Friends card for my son Alastair and his partner Tracy, using one of the FF die-cut images.  A simple card and layout, with paper from an old Papermania pad, two colours of spotty ribbon, and some Prima flowers with Wild Orchid Crafts baby roses.  Cardstock is Bazill spotty, and Stardust Stickles gives a bit of bling as usual.



Another image from the FF die-cuts, and this one was for my eldest grandson Connor, who is now 10.  Plain blue cardstock is Bazill Bling, but the sepia card is coloured with copic markers, as I couldn't get a good match for the duck border.  EK border punch, and the little sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs.



This was for my youngest grandson Tristan, who will be three in a couple of days time.  A very cute FF die-cut image again, with punched leaves that had to be coloured with copic markers, as the colour wasn't quite right.  The flowers are from Hobbycraft.  Bling is provided as usual with Stardust Stickles: I should have bought shares in this stuff - I must keep the factory going singlehandedly!

No comments: