Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Friday 30 April 2010

daughter's birthday


It's our daughter Louise's birthday tomorrow, so I inked up this dear little Magnolia Tilda with flower basket, and coloured her with copic markers.  The dps are Papemania; a mix of Rose Garden and Blueberry Hill, which are some of my favourites, and the cardstock is Bazzill Bling.  Flowers are from WOC as usual, and there are punched elements with a MS edge punch (from Wendy at Stamps and Memories) and a little flower strip using an EK daisy border (Oyster stamps).  The heart charm is from Jill at the Hobby House, as are the little rhinestones.  Usual glitter glue is Stardust Stickles


Sentiment inside is computer generated, again with Rose Garden papers.

1 comment:

Lavender and old lace said...

wow what a beautiful card, jill at the Hobby house is my favourite shop,I love everything about this card xxxDorothy