Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Monday 18 October 2010

Natasha's first birthday

What a little cutie is this little stamp from LOTV: I've just been waiting for the right opportunity to ink her up.

I can't believe our beautiful baby grand-daughter is one year old today.  She's toddling about quite purposefully now, and being a menace to the dog!

The stamped image is coloured with copic markers, and I have to say that colouring the hair was the most difficult, as it's so wispy: not sure I've done it full justice.  The sentiment stamp is from Pink Gem.  The papers are from a lovely set by Imaginisce, and the flowers (sadly now nearly all used up) are old Prima ones with WOC baby roses at the centre.  The two edge punches are by EK, and cut beautifully through a medium weight card.  The little pink Gems are from Jill at The Hobby House, and plain card is coredinations, with lots of my favourite Stardust stickles.


 
Thanks very much for visiting my blog and for any comments you would like to leave.  xx Jill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, gorgeous card, your grand daughter looks a right little cutie. Sue x

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Jill, adore the image and gorgeous colours and flowers!
Cute photo of your granddaughter too :)
Kelly.x