Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 12 October 2010

Joshua Joseph

Just a few pictures of our gorgeous new grandson Joshua, born at 3.30pm on Thursday 7th October 2010.

He really is the cutest little bundle, and big sister Charlotte is already besotted, not to mention the grandparents!


Maybe I'm just a fraction biased, but we are very lucky to have such beautiful grandchildren!

Thanks for all the kind messages we've received about Joshua: I really appreciate them all.  xx Jill

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG!..I'm in love!! A stunning creation for sure lol! xx Jenny xx