Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 16 October 2010

last but one of the bookatrix wedding cards

Thank goodness I've now nearly completed all the bookatrix wedding/anniversary cards on order (just one last wedding and one 50th anniversary one to do)!  They are very time-consuming, and although people always say they love to receive them, I feel I now need to be a bit more inspired, and do something different.






Cream patterned and gold embossed card are from the craft exhibition at Ally Pally last month, where I also stocked up on the curvy peeloffs.  These bookatrix cards are really the only things I use them for now, although I'm determined to use up some of my enormous stock of images, letters and sentiments peeloffs at Christmas, if I get time.  Flowers and beads are from Hobbycraft.


Thanks very much for visiting my blog.  xx Jill

No comments: