Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 12 October 2010




















A birthday card for Allan, my daughter's close friend who is a keen golfer.  I can't find the details of who gave me this decoupage image, but many thanks to them.   It is a perfect match for the Papermania Persimmon dps, with some coredinations cardstock.  The little tag comes in the paper pack, and the buttons are from my stash.  There is some red stickles glitter glue lurking around, and I decorated the inside too.





















Thanks very much for visiting my blog and for any comments you would like to leave.  xx Jill

No comments: