Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Wednesday 20 October 2010

birthday card for an old friend

My dear friend Christine is "Granny" to her eight grandchildren, who now all live nearby to her home in a beautiful part Scotland by the Tweed.  Their son and his wife moved into their street with their two little ones a couple of months ago, so she's been doing lots of babysitting since then!

I really love this Belles 'n Whistles stamp from Quixotic Paperie called "Baking with Nana", which is coloured with copic markers, and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.  The plain papers are coredinations, and the dps are SEI papers, with flowers from Prima and WOC.  The edge punch is Martha Stewart, and the little charm is from Mei flower crafts.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  xx Jill

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill, this card is just beautiful - I'm sure your friend will love it. I am one of your DC buddies and am also now looking forward to following your blog. I only started my blog a week ago, so I'm very new! Your grandchildren look lovely and I am sure you are very proud of them. Looking forward to popping back again soon. Take Care. Trish x

Jennifer said...

Aww! This image is the sweetest ever! Lovely card xx Jenny xx