Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 16 April 2011

6th Anniversary card








An anniversary card for our daughter Louise and son-in-law Bruce.  This kissing couple is a very old stamp (I think from Sugar Nellie), and is coloured with copic markers, with some obligatory Stickles glitter glue. 

I'm still not happy colouring hair, but I'm off on a copic course tomorrow at Stamps and Memories, so I hope to improve!  I'm thinking of investing in some Prisma pencils to help with the definition, so if you use them please let me know how you get on with them.

The sentiment is a LOTV stamp, and the papers are Imaginisce "Garden Party", which are really scrummy.  It was very hard to cut into them, when really I just wanted to stroke them!!  The flowers are a mix of Prima and WOC, and the leaves are MS and Nellie Snellen punches, with the punched ribbon flowers from EK, and some little gems.  I remembered to take the photo after I put on the charm this time, and as there's a tiny bit of sunshine between the black clouds I managed to take a pic that looks the same colour as the card.  Bonus!!

Thanks very much for stopping by, and please leave a comment so that I can come and visit your blog too.

xx Jill

4 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours you have used...Chrissieann xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jill, I like the image and all those flowers.
Kevin xx

Jennifer said...

This is soooo beautiful! xx Jenny xx

Kathleen said...

another lovely card.
kathleen mc xx