Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Friday 23 July 2010

wedding card



This card was commissioned by my daughter for her friend who is getting married tomorrow.  I used decoupage for the central image, which is lavishly glittered with Stickles Stardust (of course!).  The card is quite old and is pre-embossed and foiled, and I wish I could find some more, as they are perfect for simple elegant cards for weddings and anniversaries.  If you know of a supplier please let me know, as I often get commissions for this type of card!!

The little pearls are from Jill at the Hobby House, who has a sale of pearls on at the moment - time to stock up again - and the little silver flowers are from Hobbycraft, although I really object to paying their prices.  The ivory patterned card on the insert is by Kanban, which I really love, but again is very expensive.  I also decorated an envelope to match.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for any commments you would like to leave.  xx Jill

No comments: