Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cards for leavers

Trying to design cards for the boys when they leave the dance school is quite tricky, but I came up with a three new ones using some "dance" background card I bought at the Newbury show earlier this month, and images I sourced on the net.  I punched out the stars, and also used some of the new Papermania adhesive stars, and my old faithful glitter glue too. 


The sentiments are computer generated, and I've used some star brads, and some peel-off lines on the card above.  The paper is from a rather ancient Papermania pad.

We'll miss you Henry and Andy, and good luck in the future!


This final card, done in a similar way, was for our jazz teacher, Scott, who has taught the kids brilliantly this year, with lots of passion and committment, and really raised the standard.

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to leave a comment if you wish.

xx Jill

No comments: