Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Friday 23 July 2010

Joe's birthday





















My darling husband's birthday was on Monday, so I found this Kanban image at an exhibition.  I'm always on the lookout for images of ballerinas (and other dancers), trains, golf and bowls!

This was was really simply made, as most of the elements were in the pack.  Just needed some red and gold card, some ruby Stickles glitter glue, and a gold Sakura pen.  No, I know you can't see it, but all the "yellow" lines on the locomotive are actually a nice shiny gold!

xx Jill

No comments: