Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Friday 18 March 2011

Connor's 11th birthday

A Lego Star Wars card for our gorgeous grandson Connor, who is 11, and becoming very grown up.  He's very much into Lego, and particularly Star Wars, so although the image was tricky to track down, it was a must find!  Connor really is a most loving, affectionate child, and always manages to lift my spirits.  Look out for the new Wall's sausages advert on television in the next few weeks, as he's appearing in that on a screen near you!

This is just a very simple decoupaged image from the net, with a lego bricks backgound, green Bazill card embellishments (his favourite colour!) cut with a Sizzix die, and a bit of bling.  Nothing complicated!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  xx Jill

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Jill, I really like the lego image,Conner will love it.
Kevin xx