Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Thursday 11 February 2010


A card for my husband using Kars Christmas papers, Nesties snowflakes, and some punched ones too.  The Sugar Nellie image is "Santa's Letter" and is coloured with copic markers.  I tried to get the little tartan cap as close as I could to the Baird Ancient tartan, but it needs a bit more purple really with a finer nib. 


This is the SCACD "Partridge in a Pear Tree" stamp by Elizabeth Bell, coloured with copic markers.  The little Petaloo flowers and poinsettias are also coloured, with some punched holly leaves.  I've used Daisy Bucket papers, and a round sentiment stamp.


Papers are Nitwits download, with punched snowflakes and a circular sentiment.

No comments: