Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Sunday 31 January 2010

Just a few more cards from last Christmas, coloured with copic markers. I don't know why I didn't buy shares in Stickles glitter glue, as I used about five bottles of the stuff on my Christmas cards, together with about ten rolls of 3M dst. That's a lot of money on sticky stuff!

I love this Santa image from "Whiff of joy". Bps are from a Forever Friends pad, and poinsettias and the snowflake charm are from Jill at The Hobby House. There's a
short length of Anita's ribbon,and I used a large holly punch for the leaves.
Yet another great Santa stamp from "Whiff of Joy", which I made for my grandson. Flowers are petaloo, and bps are from Kars



A different version of the "Santa's little helper" stamp from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits: this one was for my five-year old grand-daughter. Petaloo flowers, and punched holly leaves are coloured with copics again, and papers are the ones I used a lot from Daisy Bucket.

No comments: