Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Sunday 31 January 2010

Another set of Christmas cards, with stamped images coloured with copic markers, for friends and family.



Sugar Nellie stamp "Snow Juggler", from Funky kits, is a really cheerful chappie, cut with hexagonal nesties, and a circular sentiment. Papers are from the Forever friends pad, and I used Martha Stewart punches for the snowflakes, and a fair bit of glitter.


"Confirmand Melinda" stamp from "Whiff of Joy", which has to be one of my favourites, and bps from Kars. Petaloo flowers and poinsettias are coloured with copic markers and sporayed with Glimmer Mist.


Another delightful image from Sugar Nellie, which is "Santa's Little Helper",and bps from Craftwork cards. Petaloo flowers, punched holly leaves and poinsettias are all coloured with copics to match, and I've also used glitter pens from Sakura, although it doesn't show up well in the photo!

No comments: