Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Sunday 7 March 2010

a card for A Gem of a Challenge

This is a card for my grandson who will soon be three.  As Pink Gem designs have a new challenge, and I really love their designs, I decided to enter this with my card.

Papers are downloads from Aimee Asher, and the spaceman stamp "space Miki" is by Pink Gem of course, and is coloured with copic markers.  I've used a few self-adhesive stars, and some Stardust glitter glue.

No comments: