Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Saturday 11 June 2011

new baby brother


A card for our little step-great-grandson Maxwell, whose new baby brother, Kobe, was born last week.

I used one of the LOTV squares for this card, which was quite quick and easy for a change.  Papers are a download from Bearly Mine, and the cardstock is Coredinations.  I used an MS punch for the little scrolled border, which I think is going to prove quite a useful purchase!  Three star-shaped buttons with a little ribbon threaded through completes this card, and again without a flower or glitter in sight.  I'm getting withdrawal symptoms though, so the next card I put on my blog will be stuffed full of them, as a girl can't go too long without flowers or bling!!























I've used this verse before and think it's perfect for the birth of a new brother.  The unusual font is very suitable for children and is Wacky Action BTN Lt.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and really appreciate any comments you'd like to leave.  xx Jill

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww... so cute,this is gorgeous Jill,lovely verse.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jill, I like the image and the verse.
Kevin xx

Kathleen said...

lovely card jill.
kathleen mc xx