Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Wednesday 25 March 2009


Welcome to the Ballerina Craft blog

Why ballerina?
Well you'll find lots of them on my blog, as I often make cards for dancers, having been a ballet teacher for more years than I care to remember. You can find former pupils of Woodley School of Ballet dancing in ballet companies in Britain and in Europe, singing and dancing in West End Theatres or touring the UK, or on cruises in far flung places, with several former dancers teaching at home and abroad.

I'm now semi-retired due to health problems, but still find time to teach dance and craft, as well as have fun with our five grandchildren. I have been married to my dearest husband Joe, for over 40 years, and we have three wonderful children, who are all happily settled with their own families, and we also have a dear step-grand-daughter, with her own cute bundle of joy, so family life takes up a lot of time! The beautiful Lladro ballerina above was bought for me by pupils and friends for the Ballet school's 25th Anniversary in July 2007.

No comments: