Welcome

A very warm welcome to my blog, which is mostly about card-making, a bit about work and family, and a few odds and ends. I am fairly new to this blogging lark, so please bear with me if I make some glaring errors.



I'll be delighted if you would like to become a follower, so please leave me details of your blog, as I'd love to visit.

xx Jill








Monday, 21 March 2011

Easel thank you card






















Another easel thank you card, for the Festival Organiser this time, who works tirelessly to get everything ready beforehand, and throughout the days of the festival so that it runs like clockwork.  Well done, Tracy!

The papers are new ones "Love Letters" from Trimcraft, which are glittered and varnished, and are really lovely irl.  the layout is pretty straightforward, as the papers are quite busy.  The LOTV image and the WOC flowers are coloured with copics, and the punched leaves are Bazzill Bling.  Nesties created the circle and the tag, but the die-cut doiley is from Marianne.  Everything is glittered with Stickles Stardust glitter glue, and the flowers are Glimmer Misted too.  The organza ribbon is from my stash.

I am entering this for the WOC challenge "Dieing to Punch it out" at http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/
which has to include die-cutting and punching.





















More detailed version of the front and easel base.












Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for any comments you'd like to leave.  xx Jill

4 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww lovely card, pretty fairy and love the frame too :)
Kelly.x

Sue said...

This is so gorgeous Jill.
Sue x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jill, I like the image and the colour combo.
Kevin xx

GoonerGirl said...

Gorgeous card love the colours Chris xx